There are many reasons to trust X Span with your next shed or building project:
- Good people doing good business – along with a premium quality product, building solid relationships with our team and our customers is very important to us. In line with our overall vision to ‘Build the Best’, the benefit to the customer is knowing they are dealing with a fully supported and dedicated team of professionals when finding a solution for their proposed steel building. For more information, click here.
- Local expertise – X Span is 100% New Zealand family-owned and operated. For more information, click here.
- Lower costs – our direct factory to site supply cuts out the middle man. For more information, click here.
- Premium quality product – we use only the best New Zealand steel.
- Shed Creator – our state of the art online software system provides anyone the ability to design their own dream shed or other building type quickly and easily in the comfort of their own home – not an inconvenient sales office!
- Our very own market leading K5S® steel portal bracket system – build stronger and larger sheds and other buildings without the need for obstructive knee or apex braces thanks to New Zealand’s first and only BRANZ Tested and Appraised steel portal bracket system. For more information, click here.
- 50 year durability warrantees for our New Zealand Steel and structural Galvsteel members – for more information, click here.
- X Span kitset guarantee– for more information view our Terms & Conditions page by clicking here.
- Partnerships with reputable, trustworthy and long-established New Zealand suppliers – bonds that allow us to bring you the Best product at the Best price.
- Convenient delivery – all kitset buildings sold are delivered direct to your door or building site, with delivery costs included in the quoted price (some exclusions apply). For more information, click here.
- Full construction services – X Span provides construction services dependent on building size and location, allowing X Span or one of our recommended agents (where applicable) to provide you with a detailed construction quote to accompany your kitset quote. For more information, click here.
- Ensured compliancy – each and every one of our kitset buildings are location specific pre-engineered to the appropriate standards. With every kitset sold we provide an independent site-specific engineering review to ensure your project meets relevant council consent requirements from which you receive for your project supporting engineering calculations, plans and specifications. For more information, click here.
To view our customer testimonials please click here.